Re: [Nmh-workers] cruddy X-MH-Attach behavior

2012-08-09 22:26:46
Ken wrote:

Seems to me the right solution is to make it so you can pass
in a content type to make_mime_composition_file_entry() that
overrides the algorithm that chooses the MIME type, and make
it so the body text is always set to text/plain; in that case,
mhbuild will make sure the right thing happens.  That will
make sure that things work right for our international users
as well.

Done.  Thanks for figuring that out.

And yes, there's a test.  Maybe we should require them
in bug reports? :-]

David