Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH Work-arounds for Exchange server mangling (OT???)

2012-08-20 14:05:09
Kevin wrote:

[Ken:]
- Maybe a Content-Type of application/octet-stream would work?

I already tried a variation on that.  I gave it a fake .exe
extension, thinking that Exchange might look more favorably on
it.  No joy there.

I didn't have any luck with it either.  Or with .bin or .sh.

Here's one thing that did work:  the three character sequence
of [backspace] [horizontal tab] [line feed] in the file.  It
can be at the end of a comment.  I'd hate to rely on that, but
maybe it will give you some clue to what Exchange is doing.

Or an 8-bit character works.

David