Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH Work-arounds for Exchange server mangling (OT???)

2012-08-28 11:21:10

On 20 August 2012 at 14:04, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

Kevin wrote:

[Ken:]
- Maybe a Content-Type of application/octet-stream would work?

I already tried a variation on that.  I gave it a fake .exe
extension, thinking that Exchange might look more favorably on
it.  No joy there.

I didn't have any luck with it either.  Or with .bin or .sh.

For me .bin failed.  Whereas .sh works just fine.  Yippee!!!

Thanks for the brain amplification to all who responded.

I'm a happy guy...  :^)

--
Kevin