Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH Work-arounds for Exchange server mangling(OT???)

2012-08-29 10:51:12

On 29 August 2012 at 11:03, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

I verified that Exchange doesn't mangle outgoing x-sh
attachments.  But it (V6.5) does mangle them when they're
incoming.  How odd.

Even encoded as Base64?  If that is the case, then that's damn unfriendly.

Until I found .sh worked, then yes, Exchange would alter incoming Base64
on _some_ messages.  For instance, it would leave .tgz alone, and it
leaves .sh alone.

--
Kevin