Re: [Nmh-workers] Replying to Oneself.

2012-11-19 10:00:51
I occasionally use Gmail for my non-main account and recently replied to
an email that I had written, the last on a thread.  Gmail didn't To: me,
as nmh does, but kept the recipients of the original for To: and CC:.
Perhaps nmh's replcomps could be altered to do a similar test;  at the
moment I edit afterwards in vi.

I'm personally neutral about whether or not this should be the default;
I'm open to being convinced it would be a good idea.

In terms of implementation ... would this do what you want?  Specifically,
based on the default replcomps (untested):

%(lit)%(formataddr{reply-to})\
%<(mymbox{from}%(formataddr{to})%|\
%(formataddr %<{from}%(void{from})%|%(void{apparently-from})%>)\
%(formataddr{resent-to})\
%(formataddr{prev-resent-to})\
%(formataddr{x-to})\
%(formataddr{apparently-to})%>\
%(void(width))%(putaddr To: )

(Note to self; the default format testing tools aren't quite sufficient;
try to write a better one).