Re: [Nmh-workers] Markus' Thesis as a Discussion Point

2012-12-08 18:44:12
In summer, I've submitted my master's thesis on this project.
http://marmaro.de/docs/master/

Folks, turn off the TV tonight and spend some quality time reading
this document.  It makes some compelling arguments about design and
development that we have all ignored for much too long.

I just finished reading it myself.  Like Lyndon I don't agree with
some of the things in it (but we don't need to rehash what an MTA
and what an MUA is again), but it does make some compelling arguments.
Definitely worth checking out.

I will note that even Markus didn't manage to drive a stake in the heart
of m_getfld.c :-/