Re: [Nmh-workers] Trailing Spaces on Default repl mhl.reply.

2013-01-15 12:58:58
On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:02:14 -0500, Ken Hornstein said:
Here's the gotcha clause from RFC3156, section 3:

  Additionally, implementations MUST make sure that no trailing
  whitespace is present after the MIME encoding has been applied.

Right, I saw that ... but I was speaking in general about S/MIME.  For
things that aren't OpenPGP you don't have to strip trailing blanks, right?

I'm not aware of any such requirement on the S/MIME side of the fence.