Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld branch merged

2013-01-29 22:49:56
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

I guess my larger point is that it's not always obvious to other people how
we allocate our personal time; there are a lot of factors in play.  But
I personally feel as long as we're improving nmh, nothing is wasted.

Not to mention 10s or 100s of messages in your gmane.mail.nmh.devel
folder when you get to it to reassure you that nmh is still alive and
kicking.

Thanks all!

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>