Re: [Nmh-workers] test/pick/test-pick failing on FreeBSD

2013-01-31 06:15:35
    Date:        Thu, 31 Jan 2013 02:25:16 -0800
    From:        Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca>

  | The 'pick -subject foobar 13' test is failing on FreeBSD

Are you sure it isn't that the test is broken?   It looks to me to
be attempting to find "-subject foobar" in a message where the
subject is (kind of) "foo bar", which I would not expect to work.
Two mime encoded words (separated by white space) are not expected to
be transformed into one decoded word, I don't think.   I know that
the linear white space between encoded tokens is ignored, but the
decoding happens after tokenisation, which implies that the message
in the test is the same as if it had been written Subject: "foo""bar"
rather than as Subject: "foobar" (or would, if quoted strings worked
that way in Subject headers).

  | Scan says:
  |
  |    1+ 09/29 Test13             foo =?utf-8?q?=62=61=72?=<<This is message
numbe

It is a little weird that it is decoding the first encoded word on the
Subject line, but not the second (wonder if that's because of the line wrap
in the actual message Subject: header?)

kre