Re: [Nmh-workers] test/pick/test-pick failing on FreeBSD

2013-01-31 19:02:03

On 2013-01-31, at 4:54 PM, David Levine wrote:

Great, the test did its job.  If you want to see properly
decoded UTF-8 headers, set your LC_CTYPE or higher level
(LC_ALL, LANG) environment variable.  I don't know if
en_CA.UTF-8 will work.

I should never have to set LANG or LC_* to get proper MIME decoding.  E.g., on
MacOS I can unset LC_* and set LANG=C and the header still decodes properly.

Of course it might not display properly, but that's not a bug.

Alternatively, look into iconv support for FreeBSD?

No! You can't make me do it!