Re: [Nmh-workers] test/pick/test-pick failing on FreeBSD

2013-01-31 20:04:25

On 2013-01-31, at 6:01 PM, David Levine wrote:

But this raises a separate issue.  If a system doesn't
support iconv, should the tests flag things like the
test-pick example as a FAIL?

I think so, otherwise you might not have noticed.

So this means we *require* iconv to build nmh?

Anyway, I'm not convinced yet that I really understand what's going on with the
FreeBSD build. None of my binaries link against libiconv, yet setting LANG to a
utf8 locale changes scan's behaviour.  There must be some stuff hidden in libc