[Nmh-workers] NMH Buildbot

2013-01-31 18:13:45
In the interest of getting a bit wider build/test coverage than just Linux,
I've set up a small buildbot cluster.  It can be found at
http://orthanc.ca:14325/ for the time being.  Please don't advertise this
beyond the list yet as this is all very temporary and might go away at any time.

It currently has build slaves for: FreeBSD-CURRENT (gcc, 32 bit),
FreeBSD-CURRENT (clang, 32 bit), MacOS 10.6.8 (32 bit), and Solaris 11 (intel
64 bit).  The builds run a complete git clone/autogen.sh/configure/make/make
check sequence.

There are to git triggers in place.  For now it just polls savannah every 20
minutes looking for changes.

If anyone has spare machines with additional OS coverage they would like to
wire in, drop me a note.

If this turns out to be useful I will see about making it a bit more permanent.

--lyndon