Re: [Nmh-workers] NMH Buildbot

2013-01-31 19:39:54
Lyndon wrote:

In the interest of getting a bit wider build/test coverage than just
Linux, I've set up a small buildbot cluster.

Very, very cool.

For whatever reason, it's not happy with tests that refer
to bands:

Ken, getcwidth apparently reports 0 but the Spinal Tap test
still fails.

I don't know why test-ali doesn't like Rush.  folder: not
found?  It's found in every other test.  It's not used
by that test script, but is used by setup() in common.sh.

I'll commit a fix, or at least something to help direct me
to a fix, for test-pick.  And for test-sendfiles.

David