Re: [Nmh-workers] refile and moving sequences with messages

2013-03-13 22:27:35
Kevin wrote:

This is the last piece of the puzzle.  I need to basically write the
predicate "is message N in sequence S?"  Ideas on how to do that?
I've combed the man pages and haven't found a way, yet.  Ideas
welcome.

There isn't an easy way.  Maybe use mark -list to get all
sequence names and pick to find all the messages in each
sequence.  Then look for each message in each sequence.

What do you think about this functionality being added natively to
refile?  Possibly via a command line switch?  -retain-sequences or
something.

That would be a nice enhancement.

David