Re: [Nmh-workers] refile and moving sequences with messages

2013-03-13 23:31:48
kevin wrote:
Ken Hornstein wrote:

This is the last piece of the puzzle.  I need to basically write the
predicate "is message N in sequence S?"  Ideas on how to do that?
I've combed the man pages and haven't found a way, yet.  Ideas
welcome.

i guess 'if pick S | grep -q N' is too expensive?

paul

What do you think about this functionality being added natively to
refile?  Possibly via a command line switch?  -retain-sequences or
something.

Kevin