Re: [Nmh-workers] message rewrite/fix up

2013-03-17 15:42:03
Jerrad wrote:

Incidentally, although attempts to autogen.sh will warn you about
the minimum autoconf version (though it's not in INSTALL), there is
no similar warning about automake version requirements. Instead,
one receives a random warning about color-tests.

Just curious, what version of automake are you running?

I'll remove color-tests.  It's enabled by default in automake
1.13, so there's no use for it in the long run.

As far as a warning about automake version, I think we're doing
the best we can by putting the version in AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE.  It
looks like that skips the Makefile build but then tries,
unfortunately, to continue if the automake version isn't
sufficient.

David