Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.6

2013-12-03 10:20:23
I know Norm didn't mean to cc everyone, but hey, it doesn't bother me.

Personally, I'd like to do a few more things before I'd prefer to release
1.6, in the arena of better MIME handling.  But at least in my life,
I'm going to be busy for the next few months.

Does 5.2 months count as "a few months" :-)?

Well, it's not obvious, but I've been slowly dribbling out new features.
Specifically, in the realm of MIME header encoding.  Talk about something
way more complicated than I originally envisioned!  So I've been working
on stuff between busy periods.  All I need to do for header encoding is
write some tests for it, and I can merge it into master.  As for the rest
of my wishlist ... well, we'll see how things go.