Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld() bug fix

2013-12-05 11:56:22
but if you were pulling onto a public branch, you would NEVER use
--rebase.  this case won't normally happen with nmh development,
since there's only one public repo, and we all push to it.

As I understand it, when you say a "public" branch, you're referring to
a repo which is cloned by other people.  In other words, I should never
do a "git pull --rebase" on the git repo that savannah is hosting (which
I can't, because I don't have direct access to it).  Also, if I were
sharing my local repo with anyone else, a rebase could mess them up.
But in our normal usage a --rebase is fine when pulling.