Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld() bug fix

2013-12-08 13:04:29
Ralph wrote:

Apparently, /usr/xpg4/bin/awk is POSIX compliant.  Can build and
test instructions for nmh on Solaris not state /usr/xpg4/bin needs
to be up the front of PATH?

Yes, but then our buildbot provider, maintainer, and
gracious host would have to actually do that :-)  But
seriously, I'd like to have this work with as little
platform customization as possible.  I replaced the awk
incantation with this:

  sed '/^$/N;/\n$/D'

which is sufficient here.

Yep, but that's just on the one line of formatted HTML output;  the -b
is causing diff to ignore any other changes introduced elsewhere.  :-)

With the elinks document.browse.margin_width set to 0,
this is no longer a problem, so I removed the space insertion.
We still need the nonbreakable space translation.

David