Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you

2013-12-28 00:19:17
So, before I leave, I want to thank all who have participated in MH, NMH, and
their off shoots, as designers, implementers, users and critics for their part
in what I regard as the signal accomplishment of my career -- a career not
without other accomplishments, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Shapiro.

Man, I feel kind of dumb now ... it's like I've been hanging out in
sweatpants on my front porch for years in front of my neighbor, and it
turns out he's a Nobel Laureate.  That's one heck of an impressive CV
Norm, and if you consider MH your signal accomplishment of your career
after all that, it's truely an honor to help continue your fine work.

Best wishes to you and thank you for MH.