Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census

2014-02-17 17:56:28

otahler(_at_)gmx(_dot_)ca writes:

Could you please give a brief assesment of each, based on your experience?

It's been so many years since I last used xmh that I doubt I could give
an accurate assessment of it. But like you say, it's obsolete nowadays
anyway.

I use exmh as my main front end. It's buggy, sometimes slow, and has many
annoyances, but it largely works. I keep promising myself that one day I'll
get around to writing something better. But like most of my projects I just
don't have the time.

Other than that, I don't use a front end at all and when I'm at work,
I just ssh into my home server and read mail from the command line.
That works fine for pretty much everything except MIME.

Tet