Re: [Nmh-workers] fedora package list for nmh builds, anyone?

2014-03-12 13:10:10
thanks!!

david wrote:
Paul F. wrote:

i've volunteered to set up an ARM box for the buildbot cluster.

Cool/thanks!

it's running fedora (F18 -- can't be upgraded easily).  before i try
and chase the dependencies piecemeal, does anyone (david?) have a
list of what's needed?

Run-time package requirements:
    ncurses-libs
    gdbm
    readline (if you want readline support)
    cyrus-sasl-lib (if configured with --with-cyrus-sasl)
    openssl-libs (if configured with --with-tls)

Additional build-time package requirements:
    autoconf
    automake
    flex
    ncurses-devel
    gdbm-devel
    readline-devel (if you want readline support)
    cyrus-sasl-devel (if configuring with --with-cyrus-sasl)
    openssl-devel (if configuring with --with-tls)

And make and gcc, of course.  If I missed something, please
let me know and I'll add it to MACHINES.

The buildbots don't currently get fed --with-cyrus-sasl or
--with-tls, so support for those isn't necessary.  But if
there's no cost to including it, maybe do it now?

David