Re: [Nmh-workers] New mh-mime(7) man page

2014-03-16 13:52:18
Lyndon wrote:

On Mar 16, 2014, at 8:20 AM, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

And, should program names be bold or italic in man pages?
We're inconsistent.

Actually I'm about to embark on another round of manpage cleanup, so
I will track these down and fix them.

Maybe there aren't any left:  I fixed the one I saw (and
that I added).

man-pages(7) on Linux says:

    Any reference to another man page should be written with
    the name in bold, always followed by the section number

We use italic instead of bold.  Bold would be easier to maintain.

David