Re: [Nmh-workers] New mh-mime(7) man page

2014-03-16 10:24:01
Ken, should we move the mhparam details to mhparam(1) and then
add pointers to the three man pages that refer to iconv(3)?

I am thinking ... yes.

:-)

I updated the relevant man pages.  I'm not feeling particularly
literary right now, so commits/comments welcome.

A few minor questions:  should the BUGS section of
mh-mime(7) be called that?  Though I'm not sure what else it
could be called.

Should the MIME RFC references be moved from the mhmbuild(1)
and mhfixmsg(1) man pages to the mh-mime man page?

And, should program names be bold or italic in man pages?
We're inconsistent.

David