[Nmh-workers] Replying ... but not to "me" too

2014-03-25 15:43:53
I think I have a very simple problem, but I've never been able
to solve it.  I want to prevent my "public" email address from
being included by "repl."

I use (as you can see in this message's header) the "public"
email address "dnc2dnc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com" but on my computer it is
computed as something different (bob@localhost.localdomain).
I want to suppress both these addresses from appearing in my
replies, but "-nocc me" only catches the second one.

That is, say I received an email from Alice that was sent to
Carol, and Cc-ed to me -- e.g.

     From: Alice <alice(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>
     To: Carol <carol(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>
     Cc: Bob <dnc2dnc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Using "repl -group -nocc me" will still result in

     To: Alice <alice(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>
     Cc: Carol <carol(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>,
         Bob <dnc2dnc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Side note:  if I didn't use "-nocc me" then I'd get

     To: Alice <alice(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>
     Cc: Carol <carol(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>,
         Bob <dnc2dnc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>,
         Bob <bob@localhost.localdomain>

And, using just plain "repl" or "repl -nocc me" would give me

     To: Alice <alice(_at_)foo(_dot_)bar>
     Cc: Bob <dnc2dnc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Is there a way to also suppress my public email address (or, in
general, an arbitrary email address or set of addresses)?

Thanks in advance!

                                Bob

P.S.  the above results are generated using the default NMH
"replcomps" and "replgroupcomps."