Re: [Nmh-workers] Replying ... but not to "me" too

2014-03-25 16:37:49
Bingo!  I *knew* it was something simple!  (I wonder what else
in mh-profile I've not been using, but should have been, all
these years?)

Thanks a lot!!!

                                Bob

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:10:43 -0700 Lyndon Nerenberg
<lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> sez:

See the Alternate-Mailboxes entry in the mh-profile(5) manpage.
It lets you specify a list of addresses that should be treated
the same as your local primary address.

       Alternate-Mailboxes: mh@uci-750a, bug-mh*
            Tells repl and scan which addresses are really  yours.   In  this
            way,  repl knows which addresses should be included in the reply,
            and scan  knows  if  the  message  really  originated  from  you.
            Addresses  must be separated by a comma, and the hostnames listed
            should be the "official" hostnames for the  mailboxes  you  indi-
            cate,  as  local  nicknames for hosts are not replaced with their
            official site names.  For each address, if a host is  not  given,
            then  that address on any host is considered to be you.  In addi-
            tion, an asterisk (`*') may appear at either or both ends of  the
            mailbox  and  host  to  indicate  wild-card  matching.  (profile,
            default: your user-id)

This should do what you want.

--lyndon