Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates

2014-04-10 07:40:42
I used lynx without -dump.  Adding that takes care of both
problems.

Great!

What arguments do you use with w3m, if you don't use what's
in mhn.defaults?

My nmh configuration is a bit of a mess, since I have a mix of 1.5 and more
recent clients.  What I tested was:

mhshow-show-text/html: charset='%{charset}'; w3m ${charset:+-I "$charset"} -T
text/html -dump %F

Do you get coloring with w3m -dump?  I don't, and also don't
with lynx.  My LESS is -eMqRsX.

Yeah, I looked at that ... w3m explicitly disables coloring if it detects
the output is not a tty.  I was hoping lynx didn't do that, but it looks
like no such luck.  Maybe we need to submit some patches upstream for
those programs?