Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates

2014-04-10 07:59:18
Ken wrote:

My nmh configuration is a bit of a mess, since I have a mix of 1.5 and more
recent clients.  What I tested was:

mhshow-show-text/html: charset='%{charset}'; w3m ${charset:+-I "$charset"} -T
 text/html -dump %F

mhn.defaults.sh will now produce that.

Yeah, I looked at that ... w3m explicitly disables coloring if it
detects the output is not a tty.  I was hoping lynx didn't do that,
but it looks like no such luck.  Maybe we need to submit some
patches upstream for those programs?

Instead, what if I want to view text/html with a web browser?
-noconcat lets me.  But without a pause after displaying the
headers, I don't see them until after I finish viewing the
message body.

David