[Nmh-workers] Whoops, my bad

2014-04-14 11:18:01
Hey all,

If you happened to pull from the git repo within the past few minutes,
you might have gotten a "1.6" tag.  If you did, that was my mistake; I meant
that to be 1.6-RC1.  I deleted it from the remote repo, but if you happened
to get it you should delete it from your remote repo by doing:

    git tag -d 1.6

If you want to test to see if you got it, you can try doing:

    git describe 1.6

It SHOULD return something like "fatal: not a valid object name 1.6".  If
it instead returns "1.6", you should delete it using the command above.

Again, my apologies!