Re: [Nmh-workers] Building nmh 1.6 for Ubuntu 12.04

2014-04-15 18:16:01
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 23:40:27 +0100, Ralph Corderoy writes:
So, what's the process for getting that updated?  I see Nick Rustov is
the maintainer for it, but I don't know if he's still around.  1.3 was
released in 2008.

Nick is Debian's maintainer AIUI and Ubuntu just pick up Debian's
version.  Debian 7, "wheezy", the current stable release, has
1.5-release-0.2;  https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/nmh

http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nmh.html suggests Alexander Zangerl is
an "uploader".

call it co-maintainer for max politeness, but basically i've been doing all
debian nmh (and exmh) work for quite a while. the most recent debian release
ships with 1.5 (and a few patches from git).

i plan to build and upload 1.6 soonish, but it'll have to wait until
after easter.

regards
az

--