Re: [Nmh-workers] Building nmh 1.6 for Ubuntu 12.04

2014-04-16 20:55:44
[Trying again with Reply to All]

I'm running into a problem when running autogen.sh:

jch@kismet[535]:nmh$ ./autogen.sh

+ autoreconf -v -i

autoreconf: Entering directory `.'

autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext

autoreconf: running: aclocal -I m4

autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing

autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool

autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf

autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader

autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --no-force

configure.ac:11: option `serial-tests' not recognized

autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Thanks

Jeff

--
Jeffrey C. Honig <jch@honig.net>