Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?

2014-04-16 19:27:19
However make check (an alias of make test might get more muscle-memory
prompted testing done by those used to working with perl ;-) returned a
few errors that appear to be due to assumptions about BACKUP_PREFIX:
[...]

I think that having an alternate backup prefix is probably something none
of us have tested.  I suppose fixing the tests would be possible, but I
for one lack the energy.

Speaking of BACKUP_PREFIX, could --with-hash-backup be generalized to
accept a prefix string? That way I do not have to remember to edit
config.h to set it to .# for compatibility with deb-Athena's delete :-)

See above; I'm fine with that change, and it actually wouldn't be hard;
just a minor bit of autoconf tweaking.  I just would rather not do it
myself.