Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?

2014-04-16 11:12:15
We have some fixes that I think make it worthwhile to spin a new release
candidate.  Anyone have anything else they'd like to get onto the
1.6-release branch before I spin a second release candidate?  Anyone

Would it be reasonable to add MIME-hooks to contribs at this time?
Here's version 0.07 http://pthbb.org/manual/software/MH/MIME-hooks.tgz

I've been using it for 6 weeks or so without any faults.
I don't think about it most of the time (I tend to avoid MIME),
but it's nice to have attachments pre-extracted & messages auto mhfixmsg'd.