Re: [Nmh-workers] corruption when attaching all-null files

2014-05-07 12:43:11
Paul F. wrote:

currently the differences between
master and 1.6 aren't all that great, and while i discovered this
issue while testing the new marker line format, i'm skeptical that
that's the cause.

Right.  I tripped over this, too, and that's why mhfixmsg
won't allow decoding to binary text.  I didn't investigate
beyond the parser not being able to read and/or handle
binary text, but it is high on my priority list.  m_getfld()
will have to go to an out-of-band EOF indicator, but that's
not a big deal.

David