Re: [Nmh-workers] New mhbuild directives

2014-05-15 17:00:44

On May 14, 2014, at 19:41, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

I don't read that from RFC 2183, just that inline means
"intended to be displayed automatically upon display of the
message" and "presented in the order in which they occur".

The RFC doesn't call it out, but that was certainly the intent when we designed
this, in order to facilitate things like

 text/plain
 image/gif
 text/plain
 image/gif
 text/plain

to allow (say) drawings to be inserted in context in the body of a text
document.

--lyndon