Re: [Nmh-workers] Getting the addresses with comments of sent messages

2014-05-22 13:47:15
Ralph Corderoy <ralph(_at_)inputplus(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:
Hi Norm,

That puts multiple addresses on the same line, delimited by commas.
But commas can also occur in comments, so I would have to go to some
trouble to parse the output. Is there a variant that would put each
address on on a separate line?  I tried sprinkling '\n's in your
format string, to no avail.

Unfortunately ... mh-format(5) doesn't really have the ability to
parse multiple addresses.

repl(1) does.  Does

yes n |
repl -cc all -query -editor false 2>/dev/null |
sed -r 's/\<Reply to ([^?]+)\? /\1\n/g'

help?  It leaves an abandoned draft behind for later clear-up.

Works like a charm. Now I have to figure how it works.
If it ddoes leave abandoned draft behind, I can't figure our where.
Certainly not in my Draft-folder.

    Norman Shapiro