Re: [Nmh-workers] Neither w3m, lynx, nor elinks is being used

2014-05-31 13:33:54
Until you find the problem, or somebody figures out what I'm doing
wrong, would it be safe for me to to use nmh 1.5's show and mhshow,
but otherwise using nmh 1.6 ?

That shouldn't be a problem.  show and mhshow only modify context,
and they don't do that differently than 1.5.

So, I was wondering if your problem had been fixed; I guess it has not.

Let's get back to basics.  If you don't mind answering the following
questions:

- How are you determining that w3m, elinks, or lynx is not being used?
  Is mhshow displaying raw HTML?  Are you getting an error?  Is there
  some other indication?

- Are you 100% sure that you're running a 1.6-RC1 (or RC2) mhshow?

And if you could send me a copy of the system call trace that you did
for Lyndon (I know that you have to regerate it for David), I'd love to
take a look at it as well.