Re: [Nmh-workers] Selecting headers for mhshow to display

2014-06-07 11:34:48
that I'm not normally interested in. As I read mhshow, this depends on
the -form argument, which defaults to nmh/etc/mhl.headers .
I can't find documentation for mhl.headers, but evidently, its "ignores" line
lists headers to ignore.

That gets passed down to mhl, and mhl(1) provides the documentation
on the format of that file.

So, if I give a -form formfile, argument to mhshow, with my own formfile,
I would have to list the headers that I don't want to see, rather than the
headers that I do want to see.

Actually, mhl.headers contains line:

extras:nocomponent

which means, "output all remaining components not listed".  Remove that,
and you'll only get the components explicitly listed.