Re: [Nmh-workers] Surprise, intended feature, unintended feaure, or bug?

2014-06-08 10:46:49
I  write:
------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

I have a file named, "mhl.headers", in my mail directory, ~/Mail. There is=
no
reference to it anywhere in my .mh_profile. Nor does my .mh_profile contai=
n any
"mhshow:", "show:" entries. The only "mhl:" entry is, "mhl: -width 1000".

Nevertheless, show and mhshow, and I suppose mhl, honor the mhl.headers in=
my
Mail folder.

It's a little hard to believe that such a nice feature is unintended.

I will attach ~/.mh_profile .

Norman Shapiro

I spoke too soon. mhshow, but not show,  honors  the mhl.headers in my
Mail directory. Sorry.

    Norman Shapiro