Re: [Nmh-workers] profile lookup

2014-06-25 06:41:01
Ken Hornstein wrote:

So, right now, the only way to make it work is as you've discovered;
always use $MHSHOW.  I am sure this will be fixed for the next nmh
release (when that will happen, I do not know; hopefully it will be
sooner than 2 years, but I can't make any promises).  I suspect a patch
will be generated much sooner than that; if you're up to it, you could
apply that to 1.6 when we develop it.

The other way is to store your default entries in a file named
mhn.defaults in your Mail directory. I've had them there for years
(roughly since the days when Richard Coleman was working on nmh) and
had largely forgotten why they were there.

Oliver