Re: [Nmh-workers] odd 1.6 behavior

2014-07-14 18:45:38
take a look at the -[no]concat, -[no]inlineonly, and -[no]textonly
flags to mhshow.  some combination of those is new with 1.6.

paul

jon wrote:
Don't know if this is a bug or a feature.  But it used to work and now
it doesn't.

I have a multipart message where part 2 is audio/x-wav.  I have

     mhshow-show-audio/x-wav: aplay '%F'

in my profile.  "show" shows part 1 which is text and then:

     [ part 2 - audio/x-wav - message.wav ]

It does not play the message.  "mhshow -part 2" works but is a pain
compared to the way that it used to be.

Is this a desired new behavior or a bug?  Is there some way to get it
do the old behavior?

Thanks,
     Jon