Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow complaints

2014-07-22 00:38:35
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

Sigh.  I'll let you fight that one out with the greybeards here; there
is a constant battle between the "deal with it camp" and the "a single
misplaced semicolon should cause a core dump and immediately execute rm
-rf /". Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating the last one.  I will note that
a semicolon at the end of the parameter list does violate the BNF for
MIME parameters, but it strikes me as something that really doesn't harm
anything (and it's not like there's really any confusion about what to
do).

Errors to stderr, warnings to a log file?

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>