Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow complaints

2014-07-22 17:45:24
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

How about the content of the Log-Directory profile component, which
could be Path/log by default? If there is a library like Java's log4j or
logback that supports automatic rotation and compression, that would be
nifty.

I am aware of things like that for server-side components, but I do not
see them used for client-side tools.  Not sure I think it's appropriate here.

You're right. It would be in the same category as the tools that remove
the , files. It's easy enough to add another stanza to my
logrotate.conf.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>