Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh not using w3n or elinks

2014-07-22 10:01:02
Debian provides scripts such as sensible-browser (attached) which can
find an appropriate program using either a user-set $BROWSER or one of
the applicable symbolic links gnome-www-browser, x-www-browser, or
www-browser, which are maintained by the package manager. In my case,
the latter points to w3m.

I don't think is appropriate for our case; we technically don't want
a web browser for this, what we want is a tool to convert HTML content
to plain text.  It just so happens most command-line web browsers have
this capability.