Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

2014-07-22 21:23:55
On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:10:26 -0400, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org>
wrote:

Jerry wrote:

[jerry@unix nmh]$ flex -V
flex 2.5.37

Would you email me your entire dtimep.c, please?  There's a
fixup for this issue in configure.ac for 2.5.36.  But not for
2.5.37 because that's what I use (on Fedora 20) and it looked
like that fixed the problem.

Understood.  Linux is a moving target, and at times can be painful
to make sure things are ported successfully.  I do this for a living
on the commercial side, so which Linux distros we support is limited
for just this reason.

And maybe look in build_nmh.log to verify that it used just
"flex", rather than specifying the full path to some other one.
I wouldn't expect that to happen, though.

Attached both the generated file (sbr/dtimep.c) and the build_nmh.log.
I see configure identify flex, but the invocation appears not to be
as easily discerned.  I see -- flex

This is the first time I've pulled from source, I usually just download
the .tgz when ya'll announce a new release.

David

jerry
--
     // Jerry Heyman               | We are all born ignorant, but
    //  Amigan Forever :-)         | one must work hard to remain stupid