Re: [Nmh-workers] back-porting getline()

2014-08-03 21:50:43
With the release of nmh 1.6, is anyone actually losing from a missing
getline()?  I can finish writing a replacement, but the ancient FreeBSD
VM I was using is no longer.  Does anyone actually still need this?  I
will finish spinning it up if need be, but I have other things I would
prefer to be working on.

The operating system I noticed this on was OS X 10.6.  Is that still
considered a platform worth targeting?  I'd say "yes", but I am willing
to bow to others.