Re: [Nmh-workers] I need to learn more about MIME

2014-08-26 20:38:19
I don't know who started that list, but I've been adding stuff to that
based on what I use during nmh development.  I hadn't needed to use
RFC 2049, so that's why I didn't add it.  But it probably makes sense
to add it at some point.

I find the list useful;  I don't need them often enough to recall the
numbers.  It would be nice to see ones that are "relevant to nmh" there
even if nmh doesn't implement them (yet).  Your recent mention of RFC
6530 would be a contender.

Sure, next time I edit that list (it's a bit of a pain; I have to use
CVS, ewww!) I'll add both of those.