Re: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts: header/address parsing

2014-08-26 09:19:15
ralph wrote:
Hi Ken,

As an aside ... I do wonder if there are actual working versions of
most of the terminals in the termcap/terminfo database.

Clearly what's needed is a terminal emulator that has switches to
properly emulate all of these termcap/terminfo capabilities, with canned
configurations for particular terminals.  Closest thing to getting my
ADM 3A back.  :-)

send me your address.  i'll ship you mine.  :-)

(talk about a white elephant.  there's no way i'm going to throw
it out, but finding someone else that wants it?  that's a tough one.)