[Nmh-workers] Feature requests (or explanation of how to do 'em if already there)

2014-10-24 22:28:49
Howdy.  There are two things that constantly bug me that it would be cool to
fix if someone has time.  I'm still too busy.

1.  Most emails have both text and html parts nowadays.  If I'm reading such
    a message want to store the html part it always stores it with a .txt
suffix.
    And, because browsers don't actually look at the contents, they treat it as
    a text file instead of a html file so I have to rename the file.  Would be
    nice if it stored it with a .htm or .html suffix.

2.  I have a whole pile of mail aliases for myself in my domain that I use for
    communications with different parties. I usually create a new one for every
    merchant with whom I do business.  If I receive an email directed to one of
    these aliases and reply to it it uses my address instead of the alias in the
    from and I always have to change it.  Would be nice if it used the incoming
    address.

Thanks,
        Jon