Re: [Nmh-workers] What are and what should be the qualifications for a current nmh user

2014-11-07 13:49:51
When it comes to MIME, that has been the predominant reason for my use of
a GUI frontend.  When I'm on my local machine with a display, the GUI is
used.  When I connect remotely, I use the command line commands.  A MIME
encapsulated email is a bit hard to handle via an ssh session.

So have you tried 1.6?  I think we do a lot better on most messages.  If
it's not good enough, what would you like changed?